Saturday, August 30, 2014

Heineken Red and Green Party Bedroom Pavilion

Hello hello !

credits to bendan.me

Hows your Christmas celebration(s) ? I blogged bout my xmas eve dinner with my highschoolmates (click) and I wanna update one more post on my xmas celebration but Im still waiting for pictures from someone lol, so yea maybe after this post. Oh my my and then new year eve celebration tomorrow !! Time passes really quickly as the year ends isnt it? Fun fun fun! Hope you guys have a great time with your loved ones and friends.

xx

Went to the Heineken Red and Green Party at Bedroom Pavilion last few days with the bunch ! Thanks Don for the freeflow :p Its my first time to Bedroom, the place was quite cozy, perfect for catching up with your friends. That night, the Heineken beers are selling at very nice price, if Im not wrong its RM 100 for 3 bucket! Spinning by DJ Nasty and Guru Guru that night, I must say, awesome mix !! Not the first time hearing Nasty and Guru Guru already! Of course, whats more than having a crazy bunch of friends together.

Enjoy the pictures!




With Zana and Karmun

With Kylie Chapman

Zana : BLEK


 Boyfie playing with feathery thingys

Aris and Ryan



And some new friends.. :P



Ta! Another express update :p. 
Have a good night, xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment