Monday, August 11, 2014

Samsung Gem SCH I100 New CDMA Android phone

Samsung Gem SCH-I100 - Samsung reveals Android smartphone latest entry-level Samsung SCH-I100 Gem for CDMA networks. Samsungs brand-new Android from this would slide to the operator Verizon Wireless.

Samsung Gem SCH-I100 is powered by a 800MHz processor and running the Android OS Eclair 2.1 with Samsungs TouchWiz UI and the new Samsung CDMA phones will only be marketed in the United States.

Samsung Gem SCH-I100 will lower the specs: 800 MHz processor, 3.2-inch Touch Screen WQVGAdengan scratch resistant, anti-stain, anti-reflective glass, Internal Memory 124 MB Micro SD Card Support Up To 16 GB, 3.2 Megapixel camera and support for CDMA 850/1900 MHz.
Samsung Gem SCH-I100 New CDMA Android phone

No comments:

Post a Comment