Saturday, August 23, 2014

Reunion dinner and Cho 1 CNY2013



Hello ! Hows your CNY/holidays so far? Angpao Angpaos !! Sad to say my college has resumed, I still feel so reluctant to be back to college! My holiday mood is still here !! By the way, do you feel that my pictures are very noisy and unclear? I dont know why it will have so much noise after I use Faststone batch converter. Anyways, just want to blog about what I did on my reunion dinner and first day of CNY. By the way, these are some cny decorations at home, thanks to mummy. This year Im just too lazy to do anything like those craft thingy made from angpaos for decorations.


Usually well have reunion dinner with my grannys, or like last year I had it in my boyfriends aunty house. This year, we had reunion dinner at my own home with my beloved family and boyfie. So happy daddy cooked my favourite dish ! 

A reunion dinner is held on New Years Eve of the Chinese New Year, during which family members get together to celebrate. The New Years Eve dinner is very large and traditionally includes chicken and pork. Fish is also included, but intentionally not finished, and the remaining fish is stored overnight (????/?) .


xx

The next morning (Cho 1), gotta head to Ipoh wth the boyfriend to visit our relatives ! Luckily Ipoh is not that big, were able to visit both our relatives. Took off quite early in the morning, of course with MCD breakfast by the highway again. Its like our tradition every time were having a long journey. Guess what, Ipohs weather is so so so damn hot. I had to shower like a few times lol!



Please bear with me, what else can I do in the car other than sleeping? Hows my nails, I D.I.Y-ed myself lol.   About 3 hours to reaching Ipoh finally. And then our time gets so hectic that I didnt take out my camera much. Anyways, my cho 1 was a good one. Get to eat so many yummy food prepared by the elderlys, poker gamble of course, went to the mall (although many were closed cause its CNY first day), and ending my night with all the yummy alcohols. I allowed myself to have a crazy night and welcomes hangover for the first time in 2013.


xx

My POPO. I miss her homemade meatballs!

Prisoner shot. lol


 Drinking sessions with boyfies cousins. Whiskey and wine! 
Must remember this brand.

Went to the mall to buy beers lol! 

 Boyfie and I had Savanna Dry too last year in a bar in Ipoh. And we decided to have them too this year, but not in the bar cause we wanna play cards! 


Didnt have as much lousangs as last year. If Im not wrong I had 10 lousangs last year. Guess I dont really feel much hyped up about the traditions anymore? I dont know, we just wanna have fun! Btw, Im so happy I get more angpaos this year compared to the last. Hahaha!!! 

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

No comments:

Post a Comment